Heat up your hospitality career!
From developing sumptuous menus to managing kitchens and restuarants, you'll learn the skills you need to take on the world with our range of certificate and diploma courses.
Our teachers will give you the recipe to succeed in this fast-paced industry and your passport to exciting employment opportunities in domestic and international hospitality organisations such as resorts, hotels, restaurants, bistros, clubs, casinos, conference and convention centres.
Hospitality and cookery courses
- Commercial cookery
- Kitchen operations
- Food safety supervisor
- Responsible service of alcohol
View all hospitality and cookery courses
Why study hospitality and cookery with TAFE Queensland East Coast
- You'll learn from our highly experienced teachers who come from a range of hospitality backgrounds
- Working in our onsite restaurants will prepare you for the real world of cooking and hospitality.
- At TAFE Queensland you can get the latest, job-ready skills you need to secure employment in the industry
- Recognise the skills you already have and complete your qualification sooner.
- Our established pathways with universities
What our students say
"TAFE helped me to update my skills which resulted in a new career path. My teacher was friendly, helpful and had great current knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry. The skills I learned at TAFE helped me to successfully gain employment in the industry. I use the knowledge TAFE gave me every day in my new job.
Caroline Newett - Front Office - Hotel Resort and Reception