Cash in on a retail career!
It's not all about shopping... Our retail courses will teach you a wide range of skills from interaction with customers to managing operational budgets and recruiting and selecting personal, giving you the skills needed to build a successful career in the retail industry. Whether it is retail stores, community pharmacies or online markets, the opportunities are wide-ranging, from stock control, sales assistant or supervisor to store manager, area manager or buyer.
If you have your eyes on a career in retail, formal qualifications can provide you with the expertise you need to take you from job to job, around the country or even around the world.
Retail courses at TAFE Queensland East Coast
View all retail courses
Why study retail with TAFE Queensland East Coast
- You will learn from industry qualified teachers
- You're ready to work with our perfect combination of practical training and academic study.
- Recognise the skills you already have and complete your qualification sooner.
- Our established pathways with universities
- Flexible study options to suit your needs - study on campus, online or mix the two!
What our students say
"As my first step from school into the real world, this course has given me the best start. My teacher understood how to get the best out of me and I became confident enough to implement what I learnt at my workplace, Showtime Dancewear. It has been very rewarding and I am looking forward to doing further studies to achieve my goals."
Gabrielle Clunes - Certificate III in Retail Operations
Winner 2014 Maroochy Achievers Award